PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THESE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING
The basic ground rules for discussions on Live Career Forums are simple: Be polite, use common sense, don't break the law.
We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within your posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined both here and elsewhere on the Forum.
We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation. If you have any questions, please PM the moderators.
If you have any suggestions to improve the forum, administrative or web related queries, please send a private message(PM) to the Forum Administrator .
Please remember, you can refer users to relevant sites, but advertisements soliciting or personal links are allowed only in specific forums [See Below]. Abusive & Hateful remarks are strictly prohibited.
THE FOLLOWING ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED/ENFORCED:
1. Absolutely no pornography, handicapping, gifting, gambling, casinos, lotteries, chain letters, gaming of any kind, clubs, malls, offshore schemes, investment schemes, stock schemes, email capture links. If you post a porn link in your signature box or anywhere else on the forum, your account will be terminated without warning!
2. Posting inappropriate comments of any kind including, but not limited to derogatory, racist, threatening, pornographic, vulgar etc.
3. Signatures must be setup in your profile and not manually added to your messages. Signatures must be kept to a maximum of five lines. Signatures may not contain links to other threads or posts.
4. Posting off topic or on the wrong board - For example Business Opportunity posts unrelated to say Politics must not appear in the Politics forum and vice-versa.
5. Posting the same topic repeatedly without deleting previous posts. That is, if you haven't received a response after a suitable time 'bumping' your topic to renew it's post position is strictly prohibited. Moderators will use their discretion depending on the nature of the post as to whether to take action or not.
6. Posting the same message to more than one forum.
7. Replying to your own message with no meaningful content to "bump" it up.
8. Members may not use custom titles to impersonate, or attempt to impersonate Live Career Forums Staff. URLs or other forms of advertising are not allowed in custom user titles.
9. Board spamming is not tolerated here under any circumstance. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.
Advertising of any kind is prohibited in all discussion forums except in the specially designated area. We enforce a very strict policy regarding solicitation of our membership by Forum participants except in those Forum sections where advertising is expressly permitted. If you need some serious advertising on our website please contact the Forum Administrator and/or send a private message(PM). We reserve the right to remove any posting that we feel is detrimental to the operations of The Live Career, without any notice.
Violating these rules may result in your email/IP address being banned permanently and your posts deleted.
We do not tolerate ANY rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive will receive one warning (at our discretion), and if the member offends again the member will be banned without warning.
Finally, any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account. Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban will lead to that ban being made permanent.
Circumvention includes re-registering under a non-banned username, changing IP addresses to evade an IP ban, registering a new email account to evade an email ban.
All actions and decisions taken by the Moderating Team are final and not subject to discussion. Any attempt to circumvent a ban will lead to possible criminal prosecution.
In light of our policy of encouraging candid, open exchanges of views and the rapid distribution of information originating from many sources,Live Career Forums cannot determine the accuracy of information that may be uploaded to the Forum.
Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. Participants are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.
These forum rules are in addition to the existing Terms of Service stipulated elsewhere by The Live Career Forums. We reserve the right to modify these rules without notice.
Live Career - IT Certification Forums